Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 67 Chevy C-60 Log/Lumber/Firewood/Forestry/Flatbed Truck

Zip Code: 30557

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: will trade for something that is more useful to me such as a 6x10 or bigger landscape trailer or a commercial grade zero turn lawnmower or something try me the least I can say is no thanks

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Name & Number

Item Description: I have a ole legend up for sale or possible trade. This was my dad's truck for 35+ years & was always a good truck for what it is. Truck came with a 366 5 & 2 spd rear with air brakes & power steering but in the middle 70's the motor was up graded to a 427 with a clark 5spd trans & a heavier duty 2 spd rearend, that made the truck a better truck since he quit hauling 5-6ft pulpwood & started hauling logs & lumber. The truck got tied up in an estate & set for several years till I bought it thru the court system & got it running. The last tune up for the truck was in the mid 90's points, plugs etc. The truck runs drives & stops every time I go to it, from sitting year to year or I have left it sitting for several years & have had no problems with getting it up & going. Truck has good tires but one that was cut from someone that didn't have nothing to do but destroy stuff where I have stuff stored. The truck has a heavy built log bed with trip standards & will easly haul 12 -1400 foot of 8ft being the least length to 12ft logs , 18 ft being the max length that we hauled without tandems under the truck. Truck has radial 11r 22.5 on rear & 10.00-20's on front the front tires where bought new & put on the truck before truck was retired. Truck runs & drives good & has no mechanical problems but needs a fresh tune -up & a good wash & clean up. Truck will be sold with a bill of sell & can be drove if buyer choose's to do so or hauled as I can't say it would make a 100 mile trip or it wouldn't but always worked for us hauling stuff from day to day before retired. Truck also has a trailer hitch for pintle or ball hitch trailer hook up. I'm selling the truck as pictured & please be sure to read ad above/watch the attached video that was made on a cold day & truck had been sitting from the past year burning 2-3yr old gas & understand that I don't have time for tire kickers, or someone wanting to spend all day looking for a new truck out of it as it's 50+ yrs old & has rust, faded 30yr old paint but is just simply a good pulling mountain truck that is old & slow but is a money maker & is useful in many ways. I'm asking $2300 or will trade for something that is more useful to me such as a 6x10 or bigger landscape trailer or a commercial grade zero turn lawnmower or something try me the least I can say is no thanks.
Start Up
Second part of start up & moving
Parking Truck
Walk Around

Pictures:
1-jpg.2422681

2-jpg.2422682

3-jpg.2422683

4-jpg.2422684

5-jpg.2422685

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom