Never try to teach a pig to sing
61   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT AK Unmolested MAK-90 - pretty much as new

Zip Code: 31701

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Post

Willing to Ship: Yes - for feedback over 50 I will ship.

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
Unmolested MAK-90 - pretty much as new $785.00

This riffle has been in the safe since purchase after firing less than a magazine. It is pretty much pristine with 100% of bluing, furniture in excellent shape, and no issues at all. It is a Slant Cut receiver. It really is in pretty much unfired shape.

First Clear "I'll Take It" followed by a PM wins. If you want links to full size images as well as those posted here let me know.

I am open to some trades plus cash -
  • Good Optics,
  • AK Build Kits, etc.
  • Pistol Carbines
  • MILSURP
  • Ammo - 7.62/8mm/.45
  • Savage 99
  • any neat stuff - the worst I will say is no thanks!

nosparts.net_pics_2_13_0.jpg

nosparts.net_pics_2_14_0.jpg

nosparts.net_pics_2_15_0.jpg

nosparts.net_pics_2_12_1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you have a long time member that will vouch for you I will ship. It is in very much like new shape.

Please somebody buy this gun. Albany is a long way from me. For what other people are asking for these, it's almost worth the drive. So help me out. You can't hardly find a top of the line AK like that much less buy it at that price.

I'm going to end up talking myself into an AK.

One of my Norincos is a slant cut. I put a set of ironwood furniture on it and it is beautiful. The Norincos are just really robust and solid. The triggers are fantastic. I would highly encourage somebody to make the trip or arrange to get it shipped up to them. That's a great price. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom