Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
67   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT AR pistol. Omni Hybrid/ American Tactical. SOLD PENDING MEET

Zip Code: 31014

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Handguns, optics, pretty much wide open.

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: I will need a look at your carry permit. Must be 21 or older.

Item Description: I have an AR pistol. American Tactical Omni Hybrid lower. 5.56 1/9 twist upper. American Tactical forged upper. I will include one aluminum or steel mag (not pictured)

EDIT: This is not a home build, as I previously thought. I contacted the guy I got it from and it was an American Tactical/Omni factory complete pistol. When I stripped the paint off the acetone melted some locktite out of the barrel nut (not sure why it was there to start with, guess ATI has some retards assemblin guns) and noticed the barrel nut was loose. I took it to Custom Firearms Creations in Warner Robins and had him look it over for safety (this is after I shot it btw). He checked it over, re-torqued the barrel nut to spec and gave it an OK. The set screw on that locks the rail to the barrel nut is cross threaded, but still screws in tight, and holds the rail rock solid.

I have taken this to the range once before I stripped the paint off, and was hitting steel at 200 yds, no problem, no malfunctions, with a red dot zeroed to another rifle, so I would say it is at least a decent quality barrel.

When I got this it had a horrible rattle can finish. I stripped that off and got it looking presentable. The angled grip and thumb rest are FDE but I hit them with a coat of Rustoleum flat black so they would match.

I thought I would enjoy an AR pistol, but I don't really get what all the fuss is about. The gun has been sitting in my safe for 3 months with no action so I figured someone else may get some enjoyment out of it.
The gun was $550 new, when it was available.
Sig brace was another $100
Noveske pig clone $20??
AFG and thumb rest $30??
You are looking at about $700 total if you bought everything new, so I think my price is pretty fair. Correct me if I am wrong!

Cash works, but this is the TRADER. I would do a straight trade for a G43. I need a gun Safe. Any milsurps will pique my interest. CZ handguns are good to go. Other than that I'm wide open. Handguns, rifles, optics, ammo (***5.56, **9mm, .308, 7.62x39, 7.62x54r, .45, 7.5x55gp) Make an offer!

I can only travel on Sundays. I work Tues-Sat in Warner Robins 12-8pm. If you can't wait until a Sunday you are welcome to come to my shop and we do the deal here.

Pictures:
unnamedc-jpg.1067063

unnamed-9-jpg.1067064

unnamed-10-jpg.1067065

unnamed-11-jpg.1067066

unnamed-12-jpg.1067067

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Shot this again Sunday. Ran perfect with Pmags. I have a cheap steel mag, unknown manufacture, that did not run reliably.

I can also include a $70 trueglo red/green dot on it so you a have something to aim with, for free. It's pretty much junk, and I got free, so why not. Take it off and put it on a .22 when you get a proper sight or irons for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom