jetjockey

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
22   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Keltec PLR16

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $700 OBO

Trade Value or Items Looking For: FAL, Cetme, 14.7 or 16" ar upper w/ low profile gas block, handguns in 9mm or 44-45 cal. NO XDs pls already have them.

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No, just a look at your DL to make sure you are a GA resident.

Item Description: LNIB PLR16 with box and docs. will add money for the right deal. willing to travel a reasonable distance.

Pictures:
1372890077_0.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
It's not an AR pistol whatsoever . The all mighty "Mods" pulled my posting for calling it that. It's a completely different operating system ,it just accepts AR mags. I know because I've owned 3!!!!!

Thanks Stannicus, was just about to ask if these are really considered AR pistols, was pretty sure the design was different. Good luck OP.

It is not an AR pistol but it is a piston operated pistol that uses AR mags. They are great pistols and a lot of flawless fun!
GLWS

It's not an AR pistol whatsoever . The all mighty "Mods" pulled my posting for calling it that. It's a completely different operating system ,it just accepts AR mags. I know because I've owned 3!!!!!

Sorry buddy, I am trying to change the tittle but can't. This is a weapon chamber in 5.56/.223 with a piston operating system which accepts AR MAGS. NOW, please don't have a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom