Reaper76USMC

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Benelli M2

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $1200

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Mossberg 930 SPX 8-shot plus $400 OR ACOG TA-01NSN

Caliber: 12ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Benelli M2 with top rail / 6 shell side holder and fiber optic front sight post added. Case included. Less than 50 rounds through it. This is my only shotgun, so I am only willing to trade for the specific shotgun I am looking to go to: the Mossberg SPX 8-shot NON Pistol Grip, OR for an ACOG TA-01NSN, and since the ACOG is going for $1100-$1200 and this shotgun is worth about that same amount as is, I can do an even swap if you have the ACOG and it's in good shape. I also have an EoTech 512 that I would be willing to sell with the Benelli for $350. Any cash from this sale will go towards the Mossberg and / or the ACOG. Bottom pic is of Mossberg 930 SPX

Pictures:
1361744901_0.JPG

1361744901_1.JPG

1361744901_2.JPG

1361744901_3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Plus, I would rather trade this for a less expensive shotgun that I would get more use out of without worrying about messing up a $1200 shotgun and take the difference towards getting a TA-01NSN ACOG after selling my EoTech too.

Last edited:
The only problems we had was when he intentionally tried to cause a fail. He left it dirty from the previous range visit (at least 50 rounds) from a month earlier, put no lubricant, so it was nearly completely dry, and burned through 150 light weight rounds as fast as he could. One ftf, one fte. A little lube, and still dirty as hell, and it was running flawlessly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom