Item Name: FS/FT Beretta 92FS package

Zip Code: 30342

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 500ish

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: No bill of sale for GWCL holders, if not licensed to carry, I may ask for a bill of sale depending on your feedback profile

Item Description: I bought this recently thinking I'd enjoy competing with it, only to find out I still like HK better. I've shot about 200 rounds, don't know how many the previous owners shot, but it seems to be reasonably well taken care of.

Comes with
- 6 mags, some 17 rds, some 15 (some still have initials on them in marker, I'll acetone them off later if I can remember. A few of them also have minor rust/pitting)
- hogue grips installed (I still have the stock grips and will include them)
- blackpoint tactical OWB holster and spare mag carrier

I prefer a sale, but I'm casually in the market for a 357 or 44 magnum revolver for hiking out west (not Taurus or Rossi) prefer Ruger and S&W, so I'd consider a trade towards those. I can add some cash or ammo if needed.

I live in Sandy Springs and work in Buckhead, so I'd prefer meeting somewhere along 400.

Pictures:
img_20180620_183541283-jpg.1670711

img_20180620_183454603-jpg.1670712

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom