Status
Not open for further replies.
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Bergara B-14 Ridge Wilderness 6.5PRC w/ Ammo&Dies

Zip Code: 30512

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: trade up or down towards thermals, NODs, LWRCI pistol length, SCAR 17s, Sig Rattler 300blk, whatever else along those lines

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have put less than 20rds through this, killed a hog with it last year, its pretty awesome, but I liked it so much I bought a Bergara Permier in .300 PRC. As you can see pictured, it will include Hornady Custom grade dies, 1 box of match, and 4 boxes of precision hunter, a total of 100rds unopened. If you clicked on this, I am going to assume you know what you are looking for/at, this thing shoots insanely well, if you are into that grouping thing. Bergara delivered on the sub MOA for sure, as well as the box of precision hunter I used had amazing SDs, superb factory ammo. Being the Wilderness model, it has the Cerakoted action and barrel, not only does it look super nice, no worry of ****ty bluing giving out at the first hint of rain or being in the truck for 2 days. It is topped with a Sig Tango4 4-16 FFP.

Pictures:
IMG_3387.JPEG
IMG_3388.JPEG
IMG_3389.JPEG
IMG_3391.JPEG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom