Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
64   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT BNIB - Kentri 3.5 AR-15 Short Buffer Tube System

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to offers- Ammo -22WMR hollow point, 62gr 223/5.56, 124gr 9mm, 150gr Winchester 30-30-30-06, 20ga Game/Buck/Slug, 7.62x39, 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up today we have a Brand New Kentri 3.5” AR-15 Short Buffer Tube System

This 3.5" short buffer system transforms your AR pistol into an even shorter and more compact backpack gun. Other than a spanner wrench no additional tools are needed outside your armorer's tool box. Dual loop and plate

New internals, new features, and a new look. Whether you're looking for a buffer replacement for your pistol caliber carbine, or your regular 5.56, 300BLK, or 7.62x39 AR, we have a short buffer system for you. We're breaking down the internals based on the two types of bolt carriers: integrated and non-integrated bolts. Integrated carriers have the bolt face machined directly into the carrier (common blowback 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP, and 10mm carriers). Non-integrated bolts cover your typical 5.56, 300BLK, 7.62x39, and the CMMG radially delayed blowback calibers.

7075-T6 AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM BODY

TYPE III ANODIZED TO MIL-A 8625 SPECIFICATIONS

MADE IN THE USA

SPECULATED PROTRUDING LENGTH OF 3.5" (DEPENDING ON VARIATION OF LOWER RECEIVER)

Makes a great addition to your AR Pistol Carbine - no more mile long Buffer Tubes!

I originally bought this before the Brace Ban to use on my .410 Shockwave, but have since went a different direction. If Internals are removed you can add it to the Ergo pistol Grip I have up (just by removing the rear cap) and it will hold 2- Extra 3" shells inside the tube.

With Tax and shipping I have over $115 in it, the price has dropped a tad so I'm Asking $100 cash or trade.

Kentri-3.5in-Buffer-2.jpg
Kentri-3.5in-Buffer.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom