• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Brand New Never Fired Savage 110 Hunter XP - Cabela's Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwdw3j

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
189   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Brand New Never Fired Savage 110 Hunter XP - Cabela&#039;s Exclusive

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: LOWER PRICE $750.00 or $950.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1,200.00

Caliber: 300_wm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a brand new, never fired (no box), Cabela's Exclusive Savage 110 XP Hunter Bolt Action Rifle in the 300WM Caliber and (80) rounds of hunting ammo. I am asking $750 with no scope but with 30MM rings and no sling. I could include the 30MM Bushnell Trophy XL scope with it for an additional $200.00. This scope is far better than the one it came with. This rifle is listed for $1,129.99 with a low-end scope.

New and Exclusive, this Savage® 110 Hunter XP in VSX with Scope offers shooters a reliable and versatile rifle combo, well-suited for the hunt or any target. The molded synthetic stock sports VSX camouflage and has an adjustable length-of-pull from 12.75"–13.75". The medium-contour fluted barrel includes a threaded muzzle and is protected from the elements with its Savage Stainless Cerakote finish. An oversized bolt handle aids in working the action when you're in a hurry, keeping your hand clear of the optic. The bolt design ensures the locking lugs will fully contact the receiver each time, holding the headspace to a minimum. The adjustable AccuTrigger® provides a light, crisp release, with no creep, and the trigger body lever blocks the sear unless the trigger is intentionally pulled. The 3-position safety remains engaged while the chamber is loaded. One detachable magazine is included. Last but not least, the 20 MOA Picatinny rail comes ready to mount your scope of choice.

* Available Exclusively at Bass Pro Shops® & Cabela’s®
* Synthetic stock in TrueTimber VSX camo with adjustable LOP
* Fluted threaded barrel with Savage Stainless Cerakote finish

I would consider trading for a LH rifle, nice hunting optic, or just tell me what you got to trade. The worse I might say is no thanks.

Thanks for looking and God Bless.

Pictures:
Cabellas Exclusive Stock.jpg
Fluted Threaded Barrel.jpg
Savage Cabelas Exclusive.jpg
Savage Exclusive 300WM.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom