• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS/FT BRAND NEW/NEVER USED: MOBILITY SCOOTER w CARGO CARRIER (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
Reaction score
As many know, I had a rough go of it last year between Cdiff, open heart surgery and gastroparesis. I lost a crap ton of weight (including majority of my muscle mass). Anyway, long story short, wasn't sure I would ever walk again? Thanks to the good Lord above and many prayers, I am making a come back. Still not 100%, but getting better. So, I have no use for a city scooter (low ground clearance), but still in need of something to get around the yard on. I'd like to sell or use towards trade for a golf cart (plus cash naturally).

What we have here is hey ya'll look at me yellow (Corvette yellow) mobility scooter. Never even sat on. I ordered it and had it sent to parent's house for assembly since I was unable to even hold a screwdriver at the time. Iy has sat covered inside the carport since arrival. He has charged the battery, but it has never been installed. Not sure whether he assembled the cargo carrier or not, but either way both are brand new!! I paid $218.82 for the carrier and $961.93 for scooter (both are a bit cheaper now) :(

Looking to sell for $1000 or use towards trade on a golf cart. No junk please as I do not have the ability to work on anything and limited funds to get something fixed. Any question please ask and I will try to answer them.

Pickup will be down at my parent's house on the west side of Coweta Co./Newnan. I do not have pictures but the links from Amazon are below:

51FaDGUFRkL._SY90_.jpg
41O0tb6aKfL._SY90_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom