• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Browning B-80

redemption144

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-browning-b-80.1618449/
Item Name: FS/FT Browning B-80

Zip Code: 30308

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $625
Trade Value or Items Looking For: CZ 75 SP-01 / Smith J frame scandium or Ti hammerless

Caliber: 12 Ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my trusty Browning B-80. It is gas operated and extremely reliable, very simple and sturdy design.
Wood is in excellent condition and so is blueing for its age. Barely some blueing wear towards the loader on bottom of receiver, and that is it. Very nice gun overall.
A nice rubber recoil pad was installed instead of the original steel butt plate.
I love this gun and had it for years. Love the humpback design and that it eats anything it is fed. Killed a lot of birds with it, and even a turkey.
I just don't shoot it anymore since I bought my Cynergy and it is sitting in the safe lonely and sad.

It comes with 2 barrels:
- An excellent 28" special steel barrel with Invector screw in chokes. It can take 2.75" and 3" shells.
- A somewhat stained (previous owner let solvent sit too long...) 26" fixed choked 2.75" barrel. Barrel is marked **$ , which is a skeet choke.

PM is best way to contact me.

Pictures:
img_0003-jpg.1478176

img_0004-jpg.1478177

Back
Top Bottom