• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS/FT Bushmaster 6.8mm AR-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC-G35

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Bushmaster 6.8mm AR-15

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $2000 OBO

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sig Sauer P238 or P938

Caliber: 6.8 SPC

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Due to Obamacare I found out on Friday that the company that I work for is selling to our next largest competitor and my job has been eliminated. That means that I am forced to sell my Bushmaster 6.8 AR. It's in very good shape, I've only put about 100 rounds through it in the 11 months that I've owned it. There is a small scratch on the blueing on the bottom side of the barrell at the sling loop.

I have 3 30 round magizines (1 Bushmaster, 2 PRI), 240 rounds of ammo (80 rounds of Hornady Custom 110 gr,40 rounds of Honady Varmint 115 gr, 60 rounds of Remington Express 115 gr, 20 rounds of Remington Core-Lokt 115 gr, 20 rounds of Remington Match 115 gr, and 20 rounds of SSA 90 gr), and the Bushmaster hand case.

I am only interested in cash + trade on a Sig Sauer P238 or P938, nothing else so please do not offer. Cash, of course is king though.

Thanks for looking.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom