Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Canik Mete MC9 (FDE/Black) $400 LNIB

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade value of $430 - Full Size Beretta APX A1 or a full size Canik, maybe even a CZ P10.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I love my MC9. It's fun to shoot, and the perfect size to carry (for me AIWB and I got a good ole American midsection). I even like the holster that came with it. It's such a flat shooter. Fast follow-up rounds are natural. I don't know if the Talon grips are helping me get the front sight on target so quickly. I decided that I didn't want my EDC to have an RDS anymore. In comes the MC9, and she passed the 200 rnd test without a hiccup, and I'm using it as an HD pistol with the laser/light. This is not a review...

I bought it in August (I got lucky). I added the Talon grips and left everything else alone. Put 250 rounds to test functionality. It has an awesome trigger. Not a blemish, and hasn't been carried. I was about to promote it to EDC. You get everything from the factory, 12/15 RND mags, and all the goodies they provide. I just need to see your GA CCW or valid DL.

Light is not included...

I want to do some USPSA shooting so I want a full-size with a 4.0" - 5.0" barrel. Optics ready.

Trades: I would add money if needed
9MM
Springfield Echelon
Full Size Beretta APX A1...
A nice full-size Canik...
CZ P10 maybe...

Pictures:
9.jpg
8.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom