Outdoorsman
1   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT CHEVROLET K5 MILITARY BLASER DIESEL POWER

Location: Roswell, Milton, Alpharetta, Woodstock, Canton area

Zip Code: 30188 30076

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 12500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sport bike 750cc or larger and or street and trail 500cc or larger newer models only

Caliber: V8 Cummins

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Will transfer clear title over

Item Description: 1985 Chevrolet K5 Military Blaser, 4X4, DIESEL POWER, NEW 6IN. LIFT, NEW 36IN
All Terrain Tires (300 miles), New custom 17in rims, orginal Tan color, orginal paint,,,(NO RUST), 2 new Optima yellow top BATTERIES. (DUAL BATTERY SET UP). The Suspension is top of the line,, new springs front & rear, new shocks, steering stabilizer, new pitman arm, (no blocks in lift)..replaced all bearings and greased front lock in Warren hubs, new universal joints, just changed replaced front and rear brakes,.just changed transmission oil, and front and rear axle gear oil, and changed transfer case oil and engine oil.

I HAVE OVER 10K IN LIFT, TIRES, RIMS, WINCH, FRONT HEAVEY DUTY WINCH BUMPER. After new Suspension, Blaser drove and handled as a new truck.

The only thing that I've replaced mechanical is glow plugs and engine block heater. The K5 blazers and trucks with diesel power, was always slow starting in cold weather.. I spent over 700.00 , in top of the line glow plugs and engine block heater and 5.5 hours of labor. Fixing the slow starting in cold weather.. I guarantee this engine will start within 2 seconds in the coldest of weather. The Optima BATTERIES will give all the power you will need for starting off road -Fog lights and running winch.. I have a new front heavy duty winch bumper, and brand new Warren winch still in box, that comes with Blaser..

Super fun to drive, and fuel mileage is 22/23 MPG!!!!!!!!! THIS VEHICLE will run 85/90 MPH on highway, with no strain, and handling is a dream. I've had several lifted trucks, and none of them have ever handled and rode as nice as this Blaser.

I would feel comfortable driving this vehicle across country.

It's a great vehicle and has never been off road,, I purchases from Dobbins Air Force Base, in 2004. The only reason why I'm selling, is I got permission from wife ro purchase a General Dynamics M1163 if I sold my Military Blaser, she says that 1 MILITARY VEHICLE PER FAMILY IS ENOUGH.

TEXT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS AT
678- 472- 4361,, I'm still torn, about selling, but I can travel the Hatfield and McCoy trails with the M1163 and pretty much go anywhere a full size UTV/side by side can go, in the M1163.

I am willing to take newer Sport Bike 750cc or larger and or a street and trail bike 500cc or larger as partial trade or straight up trade for the right bike or pay differance for the right camper.

May also consider a newer camper as trade, I can trade even, or up or down, and pay differance.

I'm also willing to Take Colt Revolvers and Old Winchesters (good to EXCELLENT condition only), as trade. Winchester rifles must be pre 68.

Thanks for reading this post, I also should have any firearms you are looking for. Just shoot me a text
GOD BLESS, SHOOT STRAIGHT!!!!
ERIC
678 472 4361, TEXT ONLY..

Pictures:
20190406_145909-jpg.2076951

20190406_145753-jpg.2076952

20190406_145725-jpg.2076958

20190406_150206-jpg.2076964

20190406_145753-jpg.2076965

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
What type of diesel engine; size, make ? Edit: I see the V8 Cummings...what size?
Transmission?
Miles/hrs ?

This is a neat old BLAZER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom