Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Chicken coop & supplies

Zip Code: 30184

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 700

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got a chicken coop & equipment for sale. I doubt you can sell livestock here so for now, let's just say coop & equipment

Everything is a couple years old now and producing very well. Very healthy, no infections, no mites, no injuries.
The coop is very sturdy and will not fit on the back of a truck but will fit on a trailer. It has a solar powered light installed inside, built with 2x4s, shingles, vertical sliding front door a hinged side door. easy access sliding rear door for the 6 nesting boxes. The coop is only 2 years old and just recieved a fresh coat of paint.
It comes with a jumbo sheet of chicken wire that previously covered their run. Also comes with any chicken wire that can be salvaged from their smaller run that I recently took down, any feed I have left, litter scoop for cleaning the river sand floor, a rat-resistant feeder, a water bucket, shavings, egg cartons, a cabinet full of medicine & de-wormer etc...

Price is firm at $600

770-five for seven - four -o- 11 - Jesse

Pictures:
img_1817-jpg.1627386

img_1818-jpg.1627387

img_1821-jpg.1627389

wide-jpg.1627391

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom