• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Chip McCormick Magazines -- Full Size 1911 Range Pro Stainless 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Chip McCormick Magazines -- Full Size 1911 Range Pro Stainless 9mm

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 75
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 100

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale or Trade - Three New Chip McCormick Magazines for Full Size 1911 "Range Pro" 9mm in stainless steel

One of the best 1911 magazines in the industry. I have three - as pictured. Retail these three magazines will cost you over $120 with shipping.

Why do I have these magazines? I am mildly retarded, easily distracted and click happy .... I purchased the wrong caliber magazine and failed to exchange them for the correct magazines. :rolleyes:

That said, these magazines will only work in full size 1911s in 9mm

Purchase all three of mine for $75 plus shipping.

I will trade for 1911 magazines 7-round capacity in 45acp -- Trade Value: $100

I live in Hall County - Gainesville area. You come to me -- I will meet you somewhere in the Gainesville area, preferably somewhere around the Medical Center.

I am willing to ship for $10 to anywhere in Georgia.

Pictures:
IMG_1170.jpeg
IMG_1168.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom