Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
47   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Cimmaron Evil Roy in 45 long & Fast Draw Set Up

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trijicon MRO plus cash, SIG MCX plus cash on my end

Caliber: .45LC

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here we have an Evil Roy Customs Cimmaron in .45 LC this pistol has a really slick action, and cool factor.
Shoots real bullets!
But it also comes with the full set up for cowboy fast draw with wax bullets. I have close to 300 primers, 50 nickel cases for loading (reusable), and a couple hundred wax bullets. Also comes with a beautiful mahogany leather holster by Mernickle Custom Holsters which is set up for fast draw, it has a reinforced "safeleg" tab on the bottom so if in the off chance you had a round go off on the draw stroke, it will deflect the wax bullet.. It's not very loud either so you can practice in your basement/garage (with good ventilation).

$700 CASH

Only trades considered would be an MRO plus cash on your end, or a MCX with cash on my end.

Pictures:
img_2316-jpg.1121030

img_2324-jpg.1121031

img_2325-jpg.1121032

img_2326-jpg.1121033

img_2327-jpg.1121034

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Reactions: VME
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom