• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Colt Nickel Python

tmd937

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-colt-nickel-python.1425265/
Item Name: FS/FT Colt Nickel Python

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $3800

Caliber: 357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1984 model Colt Python. Condition is new. It appears to have been test fired only by factory. No scratches or marks on the revolver or the grips . Beautiful work of art ! The action is smoother than butter .

Pictures:
img_0495-jpg.1170074

img_0496-jpg.1170075

img_0498-jpg.1170076

Either the year is wrong of manufacture or box is not original. In order to help out some of the collects on here you may want to include photos of the end label of the box, as well as the VP proof stamp in order to possibly recieve the best price

Pythons did not ship in maroon boxes in 1984, but that does not mean this box is not original. If you let me know the serial number i can double check the year of manufacture

I don't know if the box is correct the end flap was missing when I got it. I stated that in my add and that is why I posted pics on the ad. Weapon is definitely unfired and guy I got from had it for twenty years definitely an 84 by colt serial number

Back
Top Bottom