Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Custom 6.5 Creedmoor

Zip Code: 31792

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2000$
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Quality sxs or o/u

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: I built this rifle over a period of a couple years. I’ve got a fair amount of money tied up in it, not trying to recoup all my money just some. Rifle started out as a short action Remington 700. I added a HS precision stock, fluted criterion barrel. It’s got a timmney trigger and a removable magazine. I can’t remember the brand of bottom metal I bought. Has a seekins scope base and badger ordinance scope mounts. Currently has a night force shv 4x14x56 scope. I really didn’t spare any expenses building this rifle it’s just heavier than I need. I’m not a target shooter. Has hardly any recoil. Jam up accurate rifle. I’ve got way to much money invested in this thing. I’ll take 2000$ with the scope 1200$ without. Also dosent the come with the suppressor mount. Will come with a threaded cap. Not really interested in trades unless it’s a sub 12 gauge o/u or sxs of quality.

Pictures:
DF1C3181-250B-4B98-B012-858BA770497E.jpeg
E70C7CC0-43E6-4E6D-9B7F-AD01A2401567.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom