Item Name: FS/FT Custom forged knives 01 tool steel ironwood handles

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300$ Each obro
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 300$ Each

Caliber: Sharp sharp sharp

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: These are a couple knives I have made. These two are forged 01 tool steel. Great metal for an all around knife. Sharpens easily if you’re decent at sharpening. Holds an edge well. Brass hardware and guard. Arizona desert ironwood/ micarta and g10 handles. Absolutely all hand crafted, I do the kydex as well. Comes with tek lok for carrying on your belt or belt loops made of kydex. These are all one of a kind builds, have plenty more knives for sale as well if you’re interested just send me a message and I can send you pictures of what’s available. Have a matching set of daggers that I think are awesome... Normally don’t sale my work through odt but need to get up some funds for home stuff. So if you’re looking for a custom knife for your collection or something that will stab or slice the hell out of..... stuff. A little about myself. Been building knives for about 5-6 years and don’t rush my builds. Getting ready to start my own small company soon. I take a lot of time to make these with a lot of care and attention. The materials used in each build are quality materials and sourced from companies in the US. Making knives is a passion for me and something I enjoy doing. Each knife is special to me and has its own personality and like women some will hurt you more than others. Thanks for looking and have yourself a nice day.

Pictures:
a0b8d85c-265a-4282-bd52-18a8f194a319-jpeg.3281260

a1adc3d1-42ba-49c2-b7e1-912025619320-jpeg.3281266

75bfb97e-99d9-4cd4-a764-9c8c8ad5c88b-jpeg.3281276

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom