Item Name: FS/FT Custom Geissele super duty P&W 14.5

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Staccato P or C2 with rmr

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey all, I'm selling my custom built/ cerakoted Geissele 14.5 5.56 rifle. The rifle was built by NRC Industries here in Marietta and was cerakoted their OD Gunmetal color. This rifle has seen 100 rounds of 77g OTM ammo not ****ty steel case. I could use the cash and it could see some more love than I'm able to give right now.

Included:

Razor 1-6 x 24 Gen II-E. This LPVO is crazy clear and comes with scope caps and throw lever BOX INCLUDED

Scalarworks Leap 1.93 Mount. This mount is very easy to level and mount BOX INCLUDED

Atlas BT10 bipod. Super rigid and is in great condition BOX INCLUDED

Surefire Dual Fuel Scout Pro Light in FDE. Also have the tape switch and UE tailcap BOX INCLUDED

Comes with Phase 5 mlok handstop and Slate grip rail covers.

No BCG but does come with Geissele charging handle

B5 systems sopmod stock, Ergo Suregrip, Spr MK8 Handguard, and Geissele SSA-E Trigger

20rd fde steel mag

Pinned & Welded 14.5 Surefire SOCOM Warcomp

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but comes with a black case. I'm available to meet at mostly anytime during the day. Sad to see it go, its a top notch quality rifle but needs to be ran more than I can run it.

Pricing it at $3500. With everything included its a steal but price is negotiable. Feel free to message me for more pictures or any questions you have. Can meet whenever.

Pictures:
tempImagedXXw2C.gif
tempImageTZ7XgB.gif
tempImageDlGrfF.gif
tempImagewbDPl0.gif
tempImageTWT3bg.gif
tempImage28KNN8.gif
tempImage9ukuJS.gif
tempImagefcjxBO.gif
IMG_1930.jpg
tempImageo9St0I.gif
tempImage4TptjR.gif
tempImagel9LNN4.gif

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom