• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Custom made beaded rubber grip tape overlay for Glock & other pistols, 4 color...

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
One custom made Beaded Rubber embossed grip tape overlay for various Glock pistol models. We may be able to make them for something else, so if interested, check with me to confirm. The material is made of a soft rubber compound, which is a bit tacky feeling, but not to the point clothing will snag on it and cause issues with printing. I installed one on my Glock 42, and really like it. The material does very well when shooting with wet, sweaty hands, like we've been seeing a lot of lately. I'm offering these for $14 shipped with tracking, or $10 picked up locally. The grips are self adhesive and install like a decal. Just clean the gun with soap and water, dry with a hair dryer, peel the paper backing off, and stick them to the pistol. I have a very limited amount of this material, so the grips will not be added to the Tractiongrips site.
Here's a list of models we can make them for:
43X, 48
19 Gen4, 23 Gen4
17 Gen4, 22 Gen4
26 Gen4, 27 Gen4
19 Gen5 (non MOS)
17 Gen5, 22 Gen5, 19X, 47
26 Gen5
30 Gen4
Ruger LCP
Springfield XD9, XD9 Subcompact

I'm in the Athens, Jackson County area. Due to fuel costs, I won't be able to drive very far to meet. If more than one grip is needed, I can combine shipping to save cost.

Attachments

• Beaded COlors.jpg
    Beaded COlors.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 42 Beaded.jpeg
    42 Beaded.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom