• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Custom made smoker/grill

kharper

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-custom-made-smoker-grill.1486284/
Item Name: FS/FT Custom made smoker/grill

Zip Code: 31833

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to anything

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a large custom made BBQ Grill great for backyard parties or tailgate season. It is not like a cheep aluminum smoker from Walmart. This one is all welded 1/8th inch or larger steel.
I am looking to trade it b/c it is way too big for my apt complex. It has never even been lit. It has just been sitting out on my deck for about a year and as u can see it has a little surface rust in a couple of spots. I am valuing the grill acordingly, but the lite oxidation should come off with steal wool or can be covered with a few passes of spray paint.

The BBQ grill is hand made and one of a kind. It has the Auburn logo welded on the front of the cover. I am only selling because the grill has not been used and will be a hastle to move, but I'm definantly not going to trade it to for a 200 dollar Tarrus or something like that. Similar custom grills of this size sell for upwards of $1000. I am obviously not asking anywhere close to that, even in trade value. Offer anything you would like as long as it is reasonable. Pickup will probablty be required, but i might could make some arangements if that is not a possability for you. Text is best 334-401-8015 any offer will be considered

Pictures:
19764-jpeg.1282974

Back
Top Bottom