• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Custom Ruger 22/45 Mk IV Han Solo Blaster

alevinson91

Default rank <2500 posts
Local Small Business Advocate
Reaction score
I picked this up a few years ago and have had a blast with it, but I don’t find myself shooting it enough to justify keeping it these days.

It’s truly a pleasure to shoot, and has even gotten some of my friends into .22’s.

Started life as a stock 22/45 lite, but has had a ton of modifications done to it. It was built as a steel challenge pistol, but I don’t compete so I just used it as a range toy.

-Volquartsen accurizing kit- $150
-Volquartsen edge extractor- $15
-Volquartsen Recoil rod and spring kit- $25
-Tandemkross Halo charging handle- $50
-Striplin Custom Thumbrest- $57
-Tandemkross Compensator- $55
-4 extra 22/45 mags ($32 ea)
-4 Tandemkross extended base pads- $60
-CMore Aluminum Railway Red Dot 6moa- $375
-Tandemkross Mag loader- $peanuts

I’ve also got another set of rubberized grips I will include if I can find them. They’re around here somewhere.

Comes with 6 magazines total, extra recoil spring and a few small parts. The C-More red dot is super fast, and dot on it is super crisp. It’s also backed by a 30 year warranty that’s not tied to the original owner, but they’re bomb proof and were among some of the earliest red dots to see military use. Today they’re one of the top picks for competition.

The trigger on this thing is ridiculous (around 2 lbs), with a super short reset. It will absolutely shred if you’ve got the capabilities. It also makes a phenomenal suppressor host. I’ve had a ton of fun plinking in the back yard with it.

All in all, there’s over $1600 in this package before tax and labor on the upgrades. It’s been shot, but it’s also been very well taken care of and 100% as reliable as the ammo you put through it.

I’m not REALLY looking for any trades right now, but I know there’s not really much money trading hands on the ODT lately, and I’ve been known to take stuff I don’t need.

Only thing I really could use currently would be a couple staccato c2 mags, and ammo in the .22, 9mm, .223, and .308 variety.

Please pm me with any questions or offers, and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_3713.jpeg
    IMG_3713.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3714.jpeg
    IMG_3714.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3715.jpeg
    IMG_3715.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3716.jpeg
    IMG_3716.jpeg