• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Daniel Defense Buttstock and Rear Pistol Grip w/ trigger guard (Black...

Status
Not open for further replies.

phizzlehimself

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
339   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Daniel Defense Buttstock and Rear Pistol Grip w/ trigger guard (Black...

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $40/$20 - see ad
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale or trade are two excellent condition Daniel Defense AR-15/AR-10 buttstocks and two excellent condition Daniel Defense rear grips with trigger guard.
All are in black.

Not much else to say about them. Maybe a tiny scratch here or there, but practically brand new.

Sale price is $40 for either buttstock shipped or $70 shipped if you want them both
Pistol grips with trigger guard are $20 for either shipped or $30 shipped if you want them both

If you want one grip and one buttstock, I’ll do $50 shipped.

If you want some combo like 2 buttstocks and one grip or vice versa, we can work something out.

Just hit me up.

For trade I’m looking for other quality buttstocks, grips, and trigger guards for AR-15/10’s
Just looking to change it up.

Also interested in aftermarket Glock Gen 4 and Gen 5 triggers, 556 Warcomp, AR-15/10 mags, Glock 9mm mags, Beretta M-9 mags (18 rds only), quality M9A4 holster, quality Glock holsters (preferably able to facilitate TLR-1), Glock suppressor height night sights, suppressor cover for Surefire 556 RC2, weapon lights, the list goes on.
I’m interested in all sorts of gear and “survival” stuff too, so feel free to offer, just be reasonable please.

Thank you for looking.

I only posted pics of one of each, but I promise, the other set looks just like it. :thumb:

Pictures:
86187F88-51DD-4701-929A-5603F7714FA8.jpeg
0B14D339-8AD3-4AB8-87D8-A123BC736E23.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom