• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT F/S/F/T Taurus millennium PT 140 w 100 plus rnds of ammo 375....still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsmydog

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
96   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT F/S/F/T Taurus millennium PT 140 w 100 plus rnds of ammo 375....still...

Zip Code: 30228

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Crazy cheap package 325
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 450 or read post

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: PT 140 in excellent condition

Was my dad's and shot very little, I'm not a .40 guy so I'm moving it on.

Comes with 2 magazines plus enough hollow points for the twp mags as well as 100 rnds ( aluminum)

Trades would be
North American arms 22mag/lr all Blake full rail edition.
Sig p320 45acp
Can add cash for the right trade.

So its disappointing to me that some of these new comers to the odt don't take it a seriously as the rest of us do. I strive for my good rattings among this community and fail to understand how one cares absolutely nothing about that.
Do that not understand your feedback is what tell everyone else what kind of character you have.

Rant over

Pictures:
20220613_150735.jpg
20220613_150707.jpg
20220613_150653.jpg
20220613_150640.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
PT 140 in excellent condition

Was my dad's and shot very little, I'm not a .40 guy so I'm moving it on.

Comes with 2 magazines plus enough hollow points for the twp mags as well as 100 rnds ( aluminum)

Trades would be
North American arms 22mag/lr all Blake full rail edition.
Sig p320 45acp
Can add cash for the right trade.

So its disappointing to me that some of these new comers to the odt don't take it a seriously as the rest of us do. I strive for my good rattings among this community and fail to understand how one cares absolutely nothing about that.
Do that not understand your feedback is what tell everyone else what kind of character you have.

Rant overL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom