• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT fast/high cut ballistic helmets 3+ pmc unissued

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I have a seceral of brand new unissued fast cut lvl 3+ helmets with nv shrouds for $399 each as they go for twice that. The new pic shows the 3 types of fast cut, and the green has extra coverage but same nv shroud and rails. I have 2 med tan left, several med and large black, and the one green with extra coverage one left. They were supposed to be issued to a team of spec op pic’s that guarded a hospital on their last contract, and the medic on the team got the helmets and a bunch of other stuff that I sold on here over time. I do have North American rescue walk(warrior aid litter(stretcher)kit) bag which is they supply the military with their medical equipment. I have an extra talon 90c stretcher as well for $200 I have to go through to get the number that I want sell of mil issue the American made Israeli bandages, combat gauze, and “pocket” respirators. Once I count up what I have at my locations I will get off my but and list them. as the fast helmets don’t cover your temples I don’t understand that logic as that is the best place to hit someone as far as the head is in the softest part of the skull- temples if you are going for a side head shot according to my friend. It also doesn’t block old or new comms. One of the new ear protection and comms fit both helmets-https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/hearing-protection-us/applications/military-law-enforcement/ they are not cheap but they allow you to not go deaf and/or not hear anyone talking to you as they sound reduce, plus the mic picks up your voice and not just the loud noise of a shot. I don’t have any these to sell, just trying to educate and help people. You can go with a throat mic and ear piece as well. Since we are no longer in conflicts where pmc’s(private military contract) work there is a lot of of great condition equipment floating around after close to 20 years of conflict. I will be listing close to 1000 rounds of various self defense jhp .45 ammo as soon as I get it priced out to just below current market value. So, you can be on the look out for that. If shipped it is assumed you have checked your states laws and there would have to check the fee to have it shipped. Also if you have any new comms or throat mics please send me a pm as I am looking for at least 3 sets. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2112.jpeg
    IMG_2112.jpeg
    267.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2111.jpeg
    IMG_2111.jpeg
    296.1 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom