FS/FT Federal 22lr

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to laugh occasionally right? If not we will wind up using our guns against ourselves. Kind of like the goofy guy from Dirty Harry.

Ha..this actually cracked me up .. i needed a good chuckle this morning..bravo!

Glad I could help you out this morning..This whole ad was done in jest last night.. A guy posted up that it would be a great place for a dolphin emoticon and he got a warning for it this morning.

We have to laugh occasionally right? If not we will wind up using our guns against ourselves. Kind of like the goofy guy from Dirty Harry.

Glad I could help you out this morning..This whole ad was done in jest last night.. A guy posted up that it would be a great place for a dolphin emoticon and he got a warning for it this morning.
Do you have a gender preference of first born? NickH60 got married in May, I can see if they can hurry up. I'll see if they can name it Flipper, too

Do you have a gender preference of first born? NickH60 got married in May, I can see if they can hurry up. I'll see if they can name it Flipper, too

Payne Jr and little miss Payne both have their blessings and curses so I'm not sure.. No troubled offspring though. I don't want anyones castaways. We're talking about trading quality rare Federal ammo here..

Payne Jr and little miss Payne both have their blessings and curses so I'm not sure.. No troubled offspring though. I don't want anyones castaways. We're talking about trading quality rare Federal ammo here..
Maybe I can find a quality, rare infant. Maybe I can snag one of Angelina Jolie's, she'd never know. I'll get back with you.

And come to you too right?
Sure why not?

at first i was like "ahhh wtf, this guy was cool"

then i read it......good stuff, good stuff

It finally got moved to the pasture.. Although I think it should be moved to "stupid Stuff" along with all the other 22lr ads over about 10 cents a round. lol

30 bucks at Walmart? Last box of 550 bulk .22 I bought was 18 dollars. The NEXT box I buy will be under 20...or I'll keep shooting what isn't ridiculous.

Future sales of .22 ammo
img2.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20100612181304_uncyclopedia_images016774447ed3583b07c78fdb64e933b4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom