Item Gone: FS/FT Girsan Regard MC (beretta 92fs clone) with Upgraded springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSaul

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
9   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Girsan Regard MC (beretta 92fs clone) with Upgraded springs

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $450 trade value. Interested in CZ pistols

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Had this for a bit and don't shoot it enough that it deserves. I hate to let it just sit in my closet, as it's just a bit too big for me to carry.

It has Upgrade Chrome Silicon Trigger return spring and Berretta D (11 pound) hammer spring from Langdon Tactical, and a Wilson Combat® Extractor Spring, (+50%) Extra Power, Chrome Silicon. Along with some stainless steel grip screws.

Will come with one factory 18 round mag. I also purchased an addition mag with an extension for 20+1.

Recently had a friend in town and I took him shooting. We put about 100 rounds through it along with my other guns. I was 100% reliable and shoots great.

BUYER MUST PRESENT WEAPONS LICENSE AT TIME OF PURCHASE.

Manufacturer European American Armory
Model REGARD MC
Action Semi-automatic
Type DA/SA
Size Full Size
Caliber 9MM
Barrel Length 4.9"
Frame/Material Alloy
Finish/Color Black
Grips/Stock Synthetic
Capacity 18Rd
Safety Ambidextrous
Sights Fixed Sights
Subcategory Pistols - Metal Frame

Pictures:
20230226_223827.jpg
20230226_223857.jpg
20230226_223906.jpg
Screenshot 2023-02-26 235837.png
Screenshot 2023-02-26 234829.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For those that don’t know these firearms, they are super reliable and shoot as good as if not better than the Beretta 92fs. I have shot several of these and was super impressed. The price point makes these in my opinion one of the best bang for your buck out there. GLWS/T…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom