Georgia North East GA  FS/FT GLOCK 19 GEN 2 "COMPLETE UPDATE" BY GLOCK INC (NO ROUNDS FIRED AFTER) +HOLSTER +GRIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve L

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: (SOLD) FS/FT GLOCK 19 GEN 2 "COMPLETE UPDATE" BY GLOCK INC (NO ROUNDS FIRED AFTER) +HOLSTER +GRIB

Zip Code: 30005

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: GLOCK 26 GEN 4

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling or trading a lightly used/like new GLOCK 19 GEN 2. Second owner but I personally have only fired less than 100 rounds. Previous owner mentioned that he only fired less than 100 rounds as well beforehand. As you can see in pictures, it is barely used. When I brought it to Glock Inc. to inspect and update on 8/10/2015, they were extremely impressed on how excellent condition this gun has been kept.

Includes a GRIP and a soft HOLSTER for inside waistband concealment.

Sale for $450 or Trade for GLOCK 26 GEN 4

Must have DL and Weapons Carry License.

PM me if serious in buying or trading. Must be able to meet within 10 miles from Alpharetta, GA or Sandy Springs, GA.

Note: Serial Number has been photoshopped off.

Pictures:
img_1003-jpg.519084

img_1005-jpg.519085

img_0996-jpg.519086

img_0998-jpg.519087

img_1002-jpg.519088

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Welcome to the ODT Steve ! Must warn you ! Site will make your spouse mad because VERY adictive and you will spend countless hours on this site buying/Selling& Trading ! Most guys are very nice an a pleasure to deal with!! Good luck !!

LOL. I can see the addiction sneaking up on me. Thank you again for all your help already. Much appreciate it!!

Welcome to the ODT Steve ! Must warn you ! Site will make your spouse mad because VERY adictive and you will spend countless hours on this site buying/Selling& Trading ! Most guys are very nice an a pleasure to deal with!! Good luck !!

There is not a 12 step program for the addiction. Happy trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom