• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 42 special till blue color with tlr6 and matching holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakebrady1283

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
55   2
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 42 special till blue color with tlr6 and matching holsters

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600/660 with tlr6
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other Glocks aks ar15s anything that interests me I’ll entertain all offers

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a glock factory colored blue glock 42 it has night sights it has a backplate pants clip but I also have original backplate it has a tlr6 and matching iwb holster and mag holster I have about 4 or 5 mags one extended 10 round mag and the rest are normal mags with pinky extensions and I also have all the box and docs it comes with I would be interested in trading not sure what I’m looking for but worst I can say is no same with cash offers worst I can say is no thanks for looking! Ps will also include about 40 rounds of ammo about half of which is self defense ammo

Pictures:
IMG_1994.jpeg
IMG_1993.jpeg
IMG_1992.jpeg
IMG_1991.jpeg
IMG_1997.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom