Default rank <50 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 43 CC Package

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cash can be added for trades: AR-9, AR-10, anything that catches my attention. No handguns plz

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Selling my personal CC package that ive carried for almost a year. Super small and slim which is a perfect candidate for CC. Put 50 rounds down range when i first got it for a functions check and about 20 a month ago or so. Never had any problems with it. Shot blazer 115gr fmj, 124gr fmj, and Federal 124gr +P HST. Recently got a new CC so im letting this one go. Comes with everything as if you bought it from a store including og box, docks, lock, cleaning stuff, speed reloader, 2 mags and obviously the gun. It has ameriglo night sights and a hogue grip. Both of which are removable if u want. Original sights also come with it. Also comes with a Carbon Fiber IWB holster w/ claw, as well as a minimilist IWB holster w/ claw. Asking $550.

I would like to do a BOS for my keeping as a "just in case".
Only contact me if you are legally allowed to own and possess a firearm.
Must show DL / WCL and be a Georgia resident.

Pictures:
IMG_E5491[1].JPG
IMG_E5493[1].JPG
IMG_E5492.JPG
IMG_E5494.JPG
IMG_E5495.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom