Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 43 P80

Zip Code: 30179

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Canik Mete MC9, Shadow System MR920 War Poet, possibly other 9mm pistols.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Glock 43 P80 that I built a few years ago. It has a custom slide (battle worn), adjustable trigger, Ameriglo night sites and 3 mags. Maybe 200 rounds through it. I haven't carried it much, my hands are a little big for this gun. I also have about 80% of the original gun. You could build the original gun with a barrel and a few pins to have 2 guns. I'm cleaning out the safe today and I remembered that I had it. I'm asking $800 OBO. Must have CCW permit.

Pictures:
20230506_115611.jpg
20230506_115622.jpg
20230506_115630.jpg
20230506_115649.jpg
20230506_120520.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I thought that I had answered your question. No, it does not have a serial number.
So just fyi, you can't legally sell that p80 frame. It's perfectly legal to own but not to sale. I would hate to see you get in trouble from not understanding the law completely. You can sell everything there except that piece of polymer.

The answer is not true. You cannot finish with the sole intention of selling it. But you can finish it and own it as your personal gun if you decide to sell it after that there is nothing illegal about it.

The answer is not true. You cannot finish with the sole intention of selling it. But you can finish it and own it as your personal gun if you decide to sell it after that there is nothing illegal about it.
It's illegal to manufacture a firearm and sell it without the proper licensing. There are no laws against manufacturing (finishing a 80% frame) a firearm. You just can't sell it.

Merely finishing an 80% receiver does not make you a manufacturer.
The Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA) permits an unlicensed individual to make a firearm for personal use, but not for sale or distribution. However, the law does not explicitly preclude an unlicensed person from later selling, giving away, or otherwise transferring a homemade firearm to another person as long as it was originally intended for personal use. A gun explicitly made for personal use can be sold or transferred in the same way that a factory-made firearm of that same class can be sold or transferred.

I appreciate it gentlemen but at the end of the day there will not be any receipts (record) of this transaction.
There will be if the deal is made on the trader. Atf has access to all records here. I have been contacted twice now about specific firearms that wound up on the trader and then passing through my hands and other members hands. Odt complies fully with law enforcement.

But I agree, your gtg on selling the p80 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom