Item Name: FS/FT Glock 43X w/upgrades and Tier 1 Holster

Zip Code: 30705

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $535
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $560

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new Glock 43X with MAD Custom Coating Black+ Ceracote. Gun comes with 3 mags, Ameriglo Agent Night Sights, Hyve Mage Release and a Tier 1 Axis Slim Holster ($125 value). Only had about 150 rounds through it. Comes with Box and Docs as well as original sights and mag release. Only trade I will consider is a Glock 43 with low round count plus cash on your end. Will provide more pictures if needed. Thanks!

Pictures:
f56c7d43-0899-40b4-beff-c037c85c9274-jpeg.2320414

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a G43 for trade. It has night sights, 3 mags, Taran tactical +2 extensions (metal), 2 ETS mags (1 9rd, 1 12rd) and ext. mag release. Box, lock and docs. I have a CWP. It has had around 250 rounds through it. Half with threaded barrel (not included). I'm not interested in the holster. How much cash would I need to make the trade work?

Well I know you aren’t interested in the holster but I’d rather sell it all as a whole because it will be difficult to sell it by itself. Let me think on it and see what I can figure out

Well I know you aren’t interested in the holster but I’d rather sell it all as a whole because it will be difficult to sell it by itself. Let me think on it and see what I can figure out

That holster should work for the G43 if you want to keep it for that. the slide is basically the same dimensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom