• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 48 / Gen5 Glock 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delano

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Glock 48 and A Gen 5 Glock 19 ! My 48 has a few small things added to it like night sights , weapon light , steel mag release with steel mags , also has a mag plug and 2 holsters 1 IWB and 1 OWB . My Gen 5 19 is like new with only 4 rounds shot from it . Looking to Trade both or can separate ! Located in Gainesville, Ga .

Attachments

• IMG_9521.png
    IMG_9521.png
    714.5 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 15
Glock 48 and A Gen 5 Glock 19 ! My 48 has a few small things added to it like night sights , weapon light , steel mag release with steel mags , also has a mag plug and 2 holsters 1 IWB and 1 OWB . My Gen 5 19 is like new with only 4 rounds shot from it . Looking to Trade both or can separate ! Located in Gainesville, Ga .
Hey i want to buy your 19

Hey I may be interested in one of your Glocks. If I decide I want to contact you, I'll send you a PM to discuss my offer. I know everyone prefers that. I assume you are like me, and the only things you get email notifications about are PMs. Also, I think a lot of traders feel that public offers can effect perceived value, as in: "well that guy thinks it's only worth his crappy old Taurus."

Just trying to help the new guys, even if I am a little sarcastic. 😜

Blessings sir . I’m interested on buying both …4042547906 this is my number if there available

4042547906 … I’ll pick them up today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom