Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
23   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock fawty mags

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 70$ obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 75$ or above listed honestly not sure what they’re worth but I don’t need them

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for some ammo for the 22lr, 556, or 9mm need p320 mags, savage 62 stuff and just about any part for a 556 ar maybe a cheap scope with rings 2 factory 15s and a factory 22 round 40 S&w have some fmjs and hollows aswell not many but some I’ll throw in. Gotta be close cars messed up and I’m tired of driving lol the 9mm mags are spoken for.

Pictures:
IMG_5281.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Are these the same magazines with a different price?

Looking for some ammo for the 22lr, 556, or 9mm need p320 mags, savage 62 stuff and just about any part for a 556 ar maybe a cheap scope with rings 2 factory 15s and a factory 22 round 40 S&w have some fmjs and hollows aswell not many but some I’ll throw in. Gotta be close cars messed up and I’m tired of driving lol the 9mm mags are spoken for.

Are these the same magazines with a different price?

I'll ask again, are these the same magazines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom