Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Grizzly G0759 Milling Machine with Extras

Zip Code: 30721

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2500.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to trades but at pre collective autism prices

Caliber: 7x27

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this thing <1 year ago to set up for a single operation. I used it a lot less than planned and now it's kind of in the way. I can say with absolute certainty that it has less than 2 hrs run time on the spindle (Probably less than 30 minutes but I said absolute certainty). The machine is basically brand new.
It is pretty amazing for what it is. The DRO reads perfectly to half a 10th and the machine cuts as straight as anything. I removed the chip guard but it's still here if safety squints aren't good enough for you.
The machine has been sitting in my shop in a maintained 45% humidity
You too can be a basement hack gunsmith right here on ODT, no FFL required (Just an observation I've made lately and if you want to be a gunsmith I strongly advise you to get an FFL)

This package includes everything that comes with the mill package from the factory
PLUS
4" Compound machinists vise
Complete set of 22 R8 collets
Complete 58 piece clamping kit (unopened)
These are necessary items you'd have to buy anyway but come with the package saving you about $800 under buying the machine direct from Grizzly. They are, of course, sold out and backordered like everything else right now. So in backordered got to have it now dollars, this thing is worth like 20k
Link to actual product:
https://www.grizzly.com/products/grizzly-7-x-27-1-hp-mill-drill-with-stand-and-dro/g0759

Go ahead and read the reviews, this is an outstanding small milling machine. The G0704 is the same mill minus the DRO and has a huge cult following of people converting them into CNC machines. Kits are available everywhere to do this and there are forums that will walk you through making your own kits. Skill level 10 for that project though.

Any questions are welcome

Pictures:
20210608_102720-jpg.3300224

20210608_102726-jpg.3300225

20210608_102734-jpg.3300226

20210608_102822-jpg.3300227

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom