• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT H&K P30L 9mm Threaded Barrel/light/sights/gray gun trigger package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven1979

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score

TLDR:​

HK P30L 9mm with threaded barrel, suppressor sights, trigger job, surefire light/laser shot it one time for two magazine's worth of ammo. Sat around it's pelican case for two years, otherwise.

Over $1,800 spent all things considered, over $1,500 in today value with additional fee slashes and a very weak secondary market for a mint surefire device

$800ish cash and $700ish trade value.​

Trade offers other than glocks being involved are welcome. The important thing is, I get the cash, you get a wad for just the base gun's value. The trade part of the deal is almost an afterthought. If you got something I want, we're in business. BUT, I could really use a used 60 or 80 gal air compressor.

If you need options, scroll down to my TRADES section but the best trade deal will still be at least 800 cash. I am nearly unyielding on this cash price point. Your own build to my specs would still run you the same thing mine did at retail. The cash price for $1800 spent/$1500 value is well fair. You just need to figure out what used things you can live without for trade.

BUT, do you have a 60+ gal air compressor? Is it presentably good or better condition from recent 15 years or w/e and doesn't look like it belongs in a junk pile? Were you wanting to buy a new megatron compressor to replace it anyways? Can you load it for meet up? If so, we're in business. Or, all of that and, are you within 35 miles of Gray GA? Then I will come to your house to claim my prize, and we're in business.

Must be 21+ with GA I.D. and weapons permit in hand.​

DANGER WILL ROBINSON. not tldr beyond this point:

Moving along for those who got the time:

Things change, so here we go again. If you're seeing this in the future, as long as I didn't mark it GONE, it's available.

H&K P30L 9mm. I have two magazines through it while on my one range trip awhile back at my brother's house. It's sat in it's pelican case for two years.​

What is up for grabs:

H&K P30L $845
H&K P30L threaded barrel $278
H&K Adjustable Suppressor Sights Superluminova - Green - via hkparts $120
Griffin 13.5x1mm LH Adapter for quick suppressor attach/detach $60
Gray Guns trigger job $90
Authentic Surefire XC1A retail $400
Over $1,800 in value counting taxes and shipping.

Included:

Two magazines
Original case
Original stock glow sights that I didn't know glowed until I found them....
Anything else that came with it in case
What you do not get and maybe might not get:
No Original H&K barrel with matching number. Sold already.
Possibly no thread protector. I have it. But I'm looking for it....

I am taking ALL types of offers except for any glocks, but the only ones I say yes to have to include at least some cash. Maybe half cash and half stuff for trade.

For a modern day true value of just over $1,500 in stuff(surefire light slashed to ebay prices, taxes slashed obviously:​

$1,300 cash for everything

OR

$1,240 cash for everything but Griffin adapter

OR

$1,100 cash for everything but the surefire laser/light

OR

$1,040 cash for everything but the surefire laser/light and Griffin adapter ($1,267 in value, that leaves whoever is ready to go with a suppressor and their own attachment method a savings of 227 dollars and I already did all the work for you. All you have to do is live with the fact the gun has been shot once for two magazines worth of ammo)

TRADE DEALS

I'm not going to offer a trade deal the same as the cash prices. I'm asking for what the gun and accessories are worth, and I NEED cash to go with it.

Examples:

$800ish cash and $700ish trade value.​
$800ish cash and $450ish trade value, if you're looking at the cheapest cash option, for example​
etc​

If I must list gun examples:

Colt 1911 government model.​
Maybe 1911s in general.​
AK pistol of some sort.​
More expensive but well used guns that drops their price to the trade value range.​
Possibly swords of interest to me.​
Possibly things I don't even know I want.

Possibly unrelated gun items. For example, I could really use a well used(not junk obviously lol) 60+ gal air compressor, and you might be in the market for a new one and need to dump your old one onto somebody.

Maybe pricey but used tools in general. Etc etc just ask I might say hell yes or say nah, no need for it.

The important thing is, I get the cash, you get a wad for just the base gun's value. The trade part of the deal is an afterthought. If you got something I want, we're in business.

I guess I'll take some new pictures if for some reason a single shot of it in the case is not appealing enough.

Must be 21+ with GA I.D. and weapons permit in hand.​

Attachments

• 20230912_024243.jpg
    20230912_024243.jpg
    528.6 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom