• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia North West GA  FS/FT He thought the title was click bait. When he opened the ad, he couldn't believe what he saw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdaddy3247

Default rank <3000 posts
Voted 87th most handsome guy on the ODT
131   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT He thought the title was click bait. When he opened the ad, he couldn't believe what he saw!

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $5,000 trade value (oh wait no, I would trade for the same value as my cash price since my stuff does not magically become more valuable than yours if we are trading each other)

Caliber: .38 smith and wesson (not .38 special)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a very old gun for sale or trade. I do not know much about it and have not shot it. I know it's old, I know it's cool, and I know there are some guys out there that collect these or just like to have old guns. It's a double action only, as the name suggests. It came to me as a part of a trade and it looks cool on display, but I'm not really into old revolvers so if you are, let's make a deal. I would trade for ammo; .22 s,l,lr and mag, .222, .380, .9mm, .44 mag, .410, 20 gauge, 12 gauge, .270, .30-06, or .30-30, guns of equal value (I don't often wear boots and don't ever bring them to trades so why do guys think I will include them in a deal? Weird) tools, scopes, who knows what else...

Pictures:
ada-jpg.922360

ada2-jpg.922361

ada3-jpg.922362

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It is an H&R (Harrington and Richardson)
And is chambered in .38 smith and Wesson (not .38 special)
Now that you put it up there, I can see the "H&R" look to it.... I should've known by the grips. I guess I'm getting old!

That .38 S&W round is a good one....I've had several in that caliber?

I alway want another....of any gun. The question should be can I afford anther? Answer is: not right now. :laugh:

I hear that!

I am always up for doing some trading too though. In fact, I love trading so much that sometimes I don't even put a for sale price on my for trade items!!

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $5,000 trade value (oh wait no, I would trade for the same value as my cash price since my stuff does not magically become more valuable than yours if we are trading each other)

Pretty much said what we all think!!!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom