• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Hi-Point JHP 45ACP

Don231s

Default rank 5000+ posts
I heard it on the X
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-hi-point-jhp-45acp.1714564/
Item Name: FS/FT Hi-Point JHP

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $165.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $165.00
Caliber: 45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Jellyrolls are good, but Hi-Points are mo better. So, here it is folks, the famous and sometimes infamous ghetto-blasting Hi-Point JHP 45ACP. Good for self defense, chocking tires, driving layout stakes, bludgeoning bad guys, or competition shooting tournaments in Marengo County, Alabama.

It's LNIB, with only 18 rounds through it. It comes with all of the factory stuff, one magazine, lock, box, and docs. Lifetime warranty goes with the gun.

If you'd like to have a second magazine, it'll cost you $20 more, $185 for everything. I'll even throw in enough ammo to fill the mag(s).

I'm all over North Georgia weekly and around ATL regularly. I can probably meet you at a place convenient to you. Price is firm, but I will trade for silver or fractional gold @ spot. Not interested in any other trades at this time. Buyer should be legal to purchase this finely crafted piece of contemporary art, have a well established ODT account, and some positive feedback.

Can I get an witness!

Pictures:
sdeded-jpg.1637346

Back
Top Bottom