Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT HK USP Expert 45 (PRICE DROP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaverickHK

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT HK USP Expert 45 (PRICE DROP!)

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: ($1500) $1400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ($1000) $900 plus a HK VP9

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Copy of Driver's License and Georgia Weapons License

Item Description: The time has come to begrudgingly part ways with my HK Expert 45 This firearm comes with two original 12 round magazines, original hard case and paperwork, as well as night sights. The rear sight is a Meprolight adjustable night sight and the front is the Ameriglo night sight that is sized correctly for the Expert/Elite slides instead of the standard USP/Tactical slide. The front Meprolight night sight from the set is also included in the box. There is some holster wear on the slide as shown in the pictures.

This is easily one of the best shooting 45 handguns I have ever shot. You will not be disappointed.

Pictures:
dsc_0056-jpg.620513

dsc_0048-jpg.620515

dsc_0049-jpg.620516

dsc_0037-jpg.620517

dsc_0035-jpg.620518

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I will also include 2 more 12 round HK magazines with the sale for a total of 4 mags. These mags are $60 on HKparts.net right now so that is $120 of added value.

Come on guys and gals, this is a great deal! Ok... ok... two more mags on the table with it. That means this gun comes with the standard 2 magazine plus 4 MORE! That is $240 worth of extra mags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom