• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Homelite yard tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordylew

Firefighter Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-homelite-yard-tools.1724717/
Item Name: FS/FT Homelite yard tools

Zip Code: 30286-5016

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 50.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ammo, silver coins, cool stuff, hair lip midgets that can do yard work

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 3 pieces of Homelite yard equipment.

1- Weedeater that worked last year. needs cleaning and TLC.
2- Chainsaw 14" Cranks but needs adjustment screw in Bar. Has been a better chainsaw then my expensive STIHL
3. Hedge Trimmer. started spitting out oil and stopped working.

All of these need a repairman, which I am not. I'm tired of mixing gas, cleaning carbs and ports and wearing my old arse out cranking these things. I'm going (Eco) friendly and buying battery operated crap. yes, I'll throw the batteries in the dump when they die..So much for (eco) friendly. I made the grave mistake of putting these on FB buy/ sell and was inundated with offers from people who wanted to meet me at the truck stop off the interstate. I don't know what kind of job they were offering but I don't need a job and I'm not meeting in a stall to get one. So please no stupid offers, no I'm not driving to you in Swainsboro for $50. It's $50 for all three items. AS IS No returns. No international shipping or national shipping.

Pictures:
homelife-stuff-jpg.1646461

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom