• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Industrial Wood Working - complete shop for business or SERIOUS hobbyist -...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trader805

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
231   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Industrial Wood Working - complete shop for business or SERIOUS hobbyist - incredible deal!

Zip Code: 30662

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 4000.00 for entire group! I will also sell individual machines.
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 5000.00 for entire group! Firearms or partial + $. No, I am not interested in your $600 glocks

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
For those about to start a business or someone ready to upgrade your capabilities.... welcome to your dream! Ok - so what we have here is a complete wood working business that used to make and sell wood interior pieces for custom RV's and also made furniture, cabinets, intricate design stuff and many other things. It shut down about 8 years ago. Parents owned it. When I say complete, I mean complete. I am now helping to liquidate the equipment. Contact me at 404-291-0137 or PM me. To the best of my knowledge, Everything is in working order.

Yes... I have a good idea what these are worth. Yes I realize this is a crazy good deal. You are welcome!

- Mini Max L55 Stroke Sander (8 ft by 3 ft) with extra belts
- Kodiak Drill Press
- 3 1/2 HP Dewalt 12" Blade Automatic brake Contractor Saw
- Enco 18" Wood Cutting Band Saw
- 2.5 HP Craftsman Radial Saw
- Delta Woodworking Machinery Portable 12 1/2" Planer
- CR Onstrud Inverted Router
- Delta/CR Onstrud Inverted Router 43-276
- Hitachi CR 75F Bandsaw
- Castle Ported Cutter Mortise machine TSM-20
- Baldor Buffer/Polish wheel Cat. No. 1250
- Delta Unisaw 10" Tilting Arbor Saw
And...
Ultraviolet Systems and Equipment 'Rapid Cure' conveyer machine

Wood tables and work benches can also be included, if you want them. There are also misc. bits and additional extra parts. Even an industrial hanging rack is included- not pictured.

****You will need to pick it all up in Royston, GA - but you are getting one heck of a deal!!!
I am taking care of this for my parents, who owned the business but I am not in Royston. I can set up appointments for you to view it, but serious buyer only.

More pictures below.

Thanks!

Pictures:
20170311_171214-jpg.1095209

mini-max-jpg.1095210

enco-jpg.1095211

enco-2-jpg.1095213

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Looking at the location and the equipment, I may have used some of this stuff in the past, most notably the UV machine. Ahh, memories... GLWS with this, I wish I had the space for it.

Screaming deal for someone.
Thanks man. I would really love for someone on here to use this to start a business or put it to use. I will list it here for a little bit and then reach out to true industrial liquidators if no one can take advantage of this.... they will snap this up pretty quick. A used mini max by itself is worth $2k at the low end. A used UV machine, that size, is big $ too.... not to mention the inverted routers.

I run a Rv shop and have some of these. I guess doubling up wouldnt hurt. but space is limited. I need to upgrade shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom