FS/FT (Insert Gun Here) (Insert High Price Here)

soexotic

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
17   1
Reaction score
(Insert picture with sight, extra mags, ammo, extra grips, rails, and carry case HERE)

Description: I am selling the gun only, nothing else pictured with it is included in the price I am asking........... HUH?!

Why is this done? Asking for a friend.

(Insert picture with sight, extra mags, ammo, extra grips, rails, and carry case HERE)

Description: I am selling the gun only, nothing else pictured with it is included in the price I am asking........... HUH?!

why do people advertise hoopties with 23s for cheap and then say the wheels and tires are $2000 extra?

Have to love the pistols that are twice retail, have a generic $7 rug, and "case not included" -

Do you know of any gun stores that include free accessories? Asking for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom