Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
128   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT IWI .22lr Uzi carbine w/ fake suppressor

Zip Code: 30607

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $650 TV / 5' wide 3pt tiller attachment for tractor

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SALE PENDING
I decided to sell my .22lr Uzi carbine after having it in my safe since 2013. It's unfired, and absolutely new in the box. It has the heft of the 9mm carbine, but it's chambered in .22lr for plinking fun. The stock folds out like it's 9mm counterpart. The barrel is fitted with a fake suppressor. My original plan was to form1 the setup and permanently attach a real suppressor, but I sold my lathe and never started on the project.
My price on the is $600 cash. I'm willing to do some trading, but there isn't much I'm actually looking for. The few things I'm actively pursuing include a CZ P10 Subcompact, Ruger PC Carbine takedown, or Tikka T3X in .308 Win. I could be persuaded into something else, but those are all I can think of at the moment.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm planning on listing this one to Gunbroker if it doesn't see here soon. Just thought I'd see if there was any local interest before doing that.
This is my personal property, so I don't require dealer paperwork, but I am going to ask for a name and phone number I can write down in my personal gun log, to show it is no longer in my collection. If the buyer prefers, I'm happy to handle the transaction on the books through my shop, with no charge for the transfer. Same goes for a trade. If the other party prefers, I can do paperwork for both at no cost.
By contacting me about this item, you are stating you are legally allowed to purchase a firearm, and are over the age of 18.

Pictures:
uzi-jpg.3212031

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I’m interested in this guy! I’m also new to the platform my coworker just introduced me but anyways I’m wanting something chambered in 22 for some recreational target practice how can I contact you for more info? if it’s still for sale

I’m interested in this guy! I’m also new to the platform my coworker just introduced me but anyways I’m wanting something chambered in 22 for some recreational target practice how can I contact you for more info? if it’s still for sale
This one is sold pending funds, but to contact a seller, you can click on their profile and send a message through the site. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom