• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Johnson Javelin 85hp Outboard Motor

gsu1738

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
Hail Southern! The real GSU!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-johnson-javelin-85hp-outboard-motor.1333651/
Item Name: FS/FT Johnson Javelin 85hp Outboard Motor

Zip Code: 30802

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I'm open, but I have a need for .380 ammo, but can use .223/5.56 9mm, or .45 acp ammo, could use a trail camera or two. Anything outdoor related

Caliber: n/a

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My dad has a tri-hull boat that has been sitting for 15+ years. The tires on the trailer are flat and dry rotted, need replacing, the boat is probably best to be scrapped. All this being said, the motor ran when the boat was parked. It will probably need to be rebuilt, parts, etc. Dad wants the boat gone. I think there is SOME value in the motor and trailer, but if anyone is interested, it all goes together. The hull is fiberglass and solid, so if you wanted to use the boat it would float. Just the interior needs work. To move, I think it will need to be loaded onto another trailer or bring some wheels/tires to put on the trailer (it's a 14 inch rim, and center lug to center lug is 2-3/4" which according to website would be 5 on 4 and 3/4). Just trying to keep from hauling it to the junk yard, and i think someone could get use out of it. It's just going to take some work. Call/Text 706-951-3056 for pictures.

Back
Top Bottom