• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT KAC MP5

Noiriwsp

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-kac-mp5.1534957/
Item Name: FS/FT KAC MP5

Zip Code: 30097, 30326

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3,500, open to offers, low balls ignored
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Certain STI 2011's in 9mm, Tikka T3 tac A1 in 6.5creedmor, Arsenal AK's / Galil Ace in x39, Vortex Razor HD GenII 3-18x 50, Glock 17FS, Larue PredatOBR in 5.56, Try to tempt me via PM

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Some people might be content with their third world country clones, so be it. If you want the epitome of modern day American mfg quality but still want to stay true to the German spirit and design of the MP5, this is for you.

Listing includes:

Omega full size MP5 barreled receiver
- Nitrided barrel, classic tri- lug mount. no gouges or scratches on the finish.

True HK MP5 trigger pack - came off a serialized MP5 machine gun (confirmed by the CEO of my class 3 FFL) and has correct selector markings

Knights Armament MP5 RIS - this is the albino unicorn that every MP5 owner wished they could find and is what makes this package worth what it is. Having an MP5 makes you cool but having one with the KAC RIS takes you to god tier. Condition of the rail is 95%. It comes with all the hardware, even the screw and tab that tightens the rail to the receiver (without these the rail moves, KAC has discontinued production of this product for years and does not have any more spares in factory) It still remains one of the best rails for the MP5 due to the large amount of rail space and solid mounting. All markings are clearly visible and are not faint from use. It's an impossible to find, discontinued Knight's Armament rail for one of the most iconic guns in history, nuff said

Knights Armament RIS optic mount - this mount only works with the KAC RIS rail and does not mar up the upper receiver like every other mount out there does. It provides the optimal optic height when running just the claw mount on an Aimpoint micro. This was bought new direct from KAC

Law Enforcement marked MP5 mags x3 - complety stripped, cleaned, lubed. no bent feed lips

MKE turkish MP5 mag x1 - like new standard 30rd mag with MKE markings

Magpul MP5 mag pull tabs x3

Original plastic triangle handguard and butt stock cap

I am NOT including the SB tactical brace shown in the picture. SB tactical already makes braces for this and is making a retractable wire brace, to be released Q1 of 2018.

Why is this better than all the other clones out there? Let me throw some other facts out there:

• Full 922r compliant with enough American made parts for immediate Form 1 if you so desire.
  • 30+ point of inspection before leaving the factory, head spaced during multiple times during build process. I have the original checklist signed and dated.
  • I have personally managed to shoot multiple 5 round groups at 25yds with all 5 holes touching. Did this with the help of a 2moa Aimpoint micro, 115gr. Accuracy is superb.
  • Upper receiver dated 12/05/2016. You are still a little over 3 years more of the factory warranty.
  • Correct HK style sling mounts, 2 point/ 1 point already on the gun.
  • If you had 15k in change to buy just a full auto MP5 sear you could drop it in this and run it full auto 100%
  • Check this out

Pictures:
img_7191-jpg.1356056

img_7193-jpg.1356057

img_7192-jpg.1356058

img_7194-jpg.1356059

Back
Top Bottom