• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Kennedy 40% Silver Half Dollars - 2 rolls available

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://theoutdoorstrader.com/threa...ilver-half-dollars-2-rolls-available.2267500/
Item Name: FS/FT Kennedy 40% Silver Half Dollars - 2 rolls available

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: PRICE DROP $80.00 $85 per roll (plus TWO free 90% silvers dime per roll)

Trade Value or Items Looking For: May be willing to trade these and additional silver towards a running riding mower / lawn tractor. Mowing deck / grass catcher not needed. Delivery of said machine will be. I haven't got a truck.

I would also be willing to trade for an NAA Hogleg and add extra silver or $$ as needed.

Caliber: Highest caliber US Silver

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have two rolls of Kennedy 40% Silver half dollars I would like to sell. Asking price is $85 each, and I will throw in one 90% silver dime of my choice with each roll purchased. It might be a Barber, Mercury, or Roosevelt.

I work in Tucker, GA, live in Gwinnett off Beaver Ruin. I'm not able to or willing to drive far for a sale.

Trade interest would be a functional riding mower / lawn tractor with a hydrostatic drive transmission. I don't care if the mowing deck is trash or if there is no grass catcher. I need this for pulling a lawn cart around my property. No zero turn mowers. Manufacturer and age is not important as long as it starts, runs, and is reliable.

I have more silver that I am planning on selling in the near future as I get it separated out by denomination, etc.

And now a message from the ODT legal team:

I reserve the right to negotiate with and sell to whomever I wish. I do prefer to work with folks close to me with known trading histories on ODT, but am open to discuss this with any respectful, honorable member.

Open to listening to other offers or trade items not specified above as I never know what the next shiny trinket is that will catch my eye. I am downsizing my hoard of firearms, am not a bow hunter, skeet shooter, etc - so don't offer those. Ammo is always as valuable as silver . . . .

If you want me to ship these to you, there will be an additional shipping fee depending on weight and insurance of course.

Thanks for looking, thanks for your interest, and if you comment on my post, THANKS FOR THE BUMP!

Pictures:
img_0585-jpg.2773258

Back
Top Bottom