• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Lightly customed Smith and Wesson 6904 with one stock mag and extra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSaul

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
9   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Lightly customed Smith and Wesson 6904 with one stock mag and extra...

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 340
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Interest in similar Steel slide and aluminum frame hammer fired pistols or small carbine rifle/pistol

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Lightly customed Smith and Wesson 6904 with one stock mag and 4 extra 17 round mags.

S&W 6904 9mm

Comes with 1 x 12 round flush fix mag and 1 x 17 met guard magazines.

Steel slide and aluminum frame. Weighs 26.5 oz unloaded. My CZ p01 Omega is 28.1 oz. It's just a wee bit smaller and lighter.

Put in a stronger 18 recoil spring and lighter 17 pounds hammer spring. Stock hammer spring is close to 22 pounds. I got stock recoil spring.

I shaved and polished the frame. Feel much better in the hand than stock. Safety/Decocker on the slide is like the Beretta. Tigger reset is crazy short. One of the shortest I've felt. It's very well built, no shakes or rattles.

If I keep it, I'll re-blue and the slide. The picture with my CZ P01 is before I polished the frame.

Please bring CCW/weapons license on meet up.

Pictures:
MicrosoftTeams-image (9).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (3).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (2).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (1).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (11).png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom