Zip Code: 31419

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 950
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1000

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: CCW or DL #

Item Description: I bought this with the intent to shoot it suppressed, it only shoots suppressed with Sig Suppressors due to it’s over engineered frame. Awesome gun. It has exactly 52 rounds through it. The optic (SIG ROMEO 1 PRP ) is available for it as well but I’ll also take it off if you aren’t interested. The TLR will not go with it.

950 for the gun
325 for the optic

Also have a Kydx holster on a QLS mount I will let go for 50 bucks.

You can send trades but looking to get my money back.

Pictures:
345DAFAE-54BC-4896-A37F-F2EBFD9ED92B.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Does it have the rear sights? Or is this a p320 compact slide on a legion frame? Meaning no cowittness
When I said over engineered I mean it. The rear sights are on a removable plate, but with the R1Pro, they built the rear sight posts back into the optic. So with the optic, you still get manual sights. Without the optic, still manual sights.

Does it have the rear sights? Or is this a p320 compact slide on a legion frame? Meaning no cowittness
Hey man you had mentioned potentially trading for my S&W M&P 15 sport. I would be interested in trading for this if you are. Definitely not straight up because you’d be getting the lesser value. I’d be willing to throw some cash in there if you’d like to see if we can make a deal.

Hey man you had mentioned potentially trading for my S&W M&P 15 sport. I would be interested in trading for this if you are. Definitely not straight up because you’d be getting the lesser value. I’d be willing to throw some cash in there if you’d like to see if we can make a deal.
I think I’ll pass, looking to replace it with another handgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom